Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just my Luck.

Well it's been one of those weeks so far. Where everything goes wrong and nothing goes right and it gets to the point where you don't know how much longer you can put up with all the crap.

It started monday...
after a random photoshoot, that involved me rolling around in mud (don't ask), I got pulled over for not stopping completely at a stop sign. luckily he let me off with a warning. Worst part was I looked like this when he pulled me over.

Covered in mud. The cop didn't know what to think.

That wasn't bad compared to my next run in. Later that night, after I got cleaned up, we decided to randomly go see this kid that me and alicia have never met. So we get to his house and go inside to hang out for a bit. About 30 min to and hour later we go to leave, and my tracker was completely in this car. Turns out that it decided to come out of gear, roll and hit this kids passenger door. Peachy right? First time meeting the kid and I put a solid dent in his car.

 Well it gets better... I found out this morning that after he got the bid, it's going to be $1,200 to fix it. Yes that stupid dent is going to cost that much. Just my luck. Ya, I'm not too happy about it. Not to mention, my parents have been on my back about getting a new job so if things like this come up I won't be crunched for money. I hate it when they are right.

But oh well right, such is life. And I suppose that it could have been worse, it's just always hard to find the sliverlining when life's kicked you to the ground. I realized it's when you are at you're lowest moments that you find out how strong you are. So life goes on and I'm sure I'll be over it soon but right now the frustration level is definately 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment