Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Silent Listener

755 Days.
112 Post
& ALOT of rambling 
I've been blogging for a little or a year now. 
And for those of you who have followed me since the beginning you know there is one topic that consumes most of my posts
LOVE

Now when I blog, I blog for me. To vent and get things out. I don't do it to see how many followers I get and I've turned down the opportunity to make money on my blog because that's not what motivated me to start it. 
It's simply for me.
That being said it always surprises me when I find out people actually are reading my nonsense.
And it wasn't until yesterday that I learned the impact that my blog has had.

On February 8th, I wrote Catch Me Darling, a more personal love post that to this day still rings true in my own love life.

Yesterday I was introduced to a song that my friend Ruthie from school wrote and composed. It's such a beautiful creation, but even more then that it means the world to me because it was inspired by my nonsensical rambling.





I guess you never really know how much you can silently impact the world and those in it.


Check out her blog. Such an incredible person and singer.
Chapped Lips and Chapstick





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song Casey! It wouldn't have been a song at all with out you :) I'll be back here looking for inspiriation

    ReplyDelete