Monday, June 4, 2012

In The Eye of The Beholder

 Real beauty is being aware of yourself and honest about who you are. 
When you’re comfortable in your own skin, you look beautiful on the outside, regardless of how many flaws you have.
 My flaws?
 I break out. My hair usually doesn't lay perfectly. I have a lazy eye. I don't have the body of a model.
 But all of that is just being human.



[a wise woman told me]:

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that’s the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows; the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years


You're beautiful.
 Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

What Makes You Different by lalala7

No comments:

Post a Comment