Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Girl Talk"

I've always been the girl surrounded by a group of guys. And in all honesty I prefer it that way. I feel more comfortable and less vulnerable. It's just so much easier to get along with guys and I can be myself without feeling like I have to compete all of the time. But recently, I've been more inclined to hang out with my girls. I've met some amazing girls lately and I love spending time with them!  I've really surprised myself with how well I've gotten along with them, and I love it. It's been nice to have "girl talk" and do girl things (which is not usually like me at all). But I love these girls and I'm so thankful that they have been apart of my life, especially right now. I've really needed them. So whether we've known each other for 4 years, a few months, a couple weeks, or have only be around each other for a short time, I want you to know much our friendship means to me. You girls are amazing and I love you!!!! I can't wait for all the exciting trips and adventures we are going to have together.


 And seriously.... How beautiful are they... Goodness!!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I recognize the girl in the top left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. casey nichelle cook, you made me get goosebumps. i feel honored to know you and be a part of your life. seriously, you mean so much to me. thank you so much. love you forever. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is i have been thinking the exact same thing all week after waking up to you, jent and stefs beautiful faces in the hospital. I tell myself everyday how lucky i am to have such an amazing and beautiful best friend. You mean the world to me cook and i love you to death. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top left is Lundyn Briggs

    And I love you girls, I meant every word of that. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete