Monday, July 11, 2011

My Heart's In Brazil

Elder Brock Matthews.
I can't believe this moment has come. 
We've been through soo much together
But there isn't one moment, one fight, or one night in your arms that I would take back.
Thank you for everything
You never fail to keep me amazed
You've taught me so much
We proved them wrong and  made each other strong.
We had our share of trials, but I wouldn't change them.
I want you to know how much a love you and always will
Don't forget about us.
And remember that I'm so proud of you!
Thank you for your strength and love
Brazil is lucky to have such an amazing man
I hope your life leads you back to my front door
but if it doesn't... Stay beatutiful.
"Give 'em Heaven"
xoxo
You're my Best Friend
Forever & Always




No comments:

Post a Comment