Sunday, June 26, 2011

The best you never had.

Number two.
Second best.
To you and the rest of the world.
Someone to fall back on,
So you’re never alone.
Sadly, I'm a sucker for that beautiful smile.
And some how I let you back into my life every time you ask.
It's my weakness.
Everytime I get the strength to move on with my life,
you give me another gimplse of what could be and a reason to stay .
I trust too easy.
And get hurt too fast.
You put me through your games
Now it's your turn for that.
It's my time
Right here.
Right now.
 It's my turn to be number one
And in your empty heart I left a mark.
Cause I'm the best you never had.
 

Never make someone a priority when they make you an option.
Thank you for teaching me that.

1 comment:

  1. why people don't comment, it beats me. I'm in love with your blog; each of your posts is amazing, and I take in your words and use them for advice often. so just know I'm readin, and that they're touchin lives.

    ReplyDelete