Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angel With A Shotgun

i've felt extremely alone the last little bit....
not just secluded but almost.... empty.....

there's not many people i can talk to and i don't think many actually care. but i'm starting to realize that God intended for this to happen.. i'm independent, stubborn, and think i can do everything on my own. but the truth is, i can't....

until today i wasn't sure just how much i could endure.. but now i've found with thanks to Him.... i'm stronger then i ever knew

i'm so thankful for His grace, love, and forgiveness...and his ability to pull me out of my hardest moments..out of the blue...

today i'm learning that standing alone doesn't mean i'm alone..
...that my strengths over power my weaknesses...
...that i'm stronger then anything life throws my way...
          ...that i'm an 

"trails are a compliment to the soul. either god is trying to streghten you for his purposed, or satan is trying to destroy you for his. in either case, it shows you are important and worth fighting for."
>>this song has been on repeat today.... tim/ne-yo you never let me down.

3 comments:

  1. "...because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so. His solitary journey brought great company for our little version of that path—the merciful care of our Father in Heaven, the unfailing companionship of this Beloved Son, the consummate gift of the Holy Ghost, angels in heaven, family members on both sides of the veil, prophets and apostles, teachers, leaders, friends. All of these and more have been given as companions for our mortal journey because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the Restoration of His gospel. Trumpeted from the summit of Calvary is the truth that we will never be left alone nor unaided, even if sometimes we may feel that we are. Truly the Redeemer of us all said: 'I will not leave you comfortless: [My Father and] I will come to you [and abide with you].'"
    Elder Jeffrey R Holland; None Were with Him

    I loved this post. There is a unique comfort that comes when one realizes that there are others out there who feel the same as you do; to know that we are all in this journey together. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youtu.be/0ODDtLMiGnY
    Listen to ^^ that.
    I love you Casey Nichelle.
    You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post.
    And that song is my favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete