Thursday, November 15, 2012

In This City That Kills...

I'm drained
That really is the only way to describe it. 
There is nothing left in me.. 
I've emptied myself of tears.
Lost my appetite and my energy.
And completely lost my mind.
I can't say that the last 24 hours were the worst thing that could've happened. But it's pretty close. 
I lost in love. I lost in life.
...in a matter of six hours.
wow.
To say the least it rocked my world.
All that's left is a broke, broken girl.

if there was a way to shake this feeling of fear and heartache, I would. It's easy to look at the situation and say.....

"everything happens for a reason"
"time heals everything"
"at least you aren't hurt"
"what doesn't kill you makes you strong"
"everything is going to be okay"

NO.
everything is not okay. i'm failing to see the silver lining or lesson in this mess. how do you expect me to be optimistic when everything is going horribly wrong. 

No. i'm not dead. but i sure as hell feel like it.


Hell is empty.
and all the Devils are here.

Safetysuit-Gone Away 

No comments:

Post a Comment