Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The things you do..

I never have and never will understand lying. I like to keep things real, and simple. That's the way it should be. No games. No deceit. No sugar coating. And especially no lying. And after being so close for a year now I don't understand why you feel like you need to make up stories. I thought we were past this.
The truth is the only thing worth having, and, in a civilized life, like ours, where so many risks are removed, facing it is almost the only courageous thing left to do. We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.  But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. So why do you still do this? But I suppose I should thank you. You've confirmed that I made the right decision and you made it way to easy to move on.

"..you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself..."

No comments:

Post a Comment