Friday, December 2, 2011

Today I Vow..

   There's only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you can't handle the disappointment anymore. When things change, people change & it doesn't mean you forget the past, it simply means you try to move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting things that weren't meant to be. There's a point in life when you get tired of chasing  everyone, trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. You got to do what's right for you even if it hurts.
    I've come to realize now that when your heart breaks, you gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and fear? That’s there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that “something” is worth fighting for.

So as you make a vow to her today, I'm making a vow to myself.
I vow to keep fighting for the things I want most in this life, no matter how hard the fight might be.
I vow to never stop loving myself.
I vow go after every opportunity I'm given.
I vow to never stop believing in love.
 I vow to never settle for less then what I deserve.
&
I vow to live my life to the fullest.

 

Part of me will always love you.
My heart ached as I laid in bed, praying that time would stop and I wouldn't have to face the day.
But I recieved a soft subtle reassurance telling me...

[it's time to let go. it'll be okay.]

And it will.
Just breathe

 




2 comments:

  1. That's so cute you wrote about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderfully expressive Casey. I'm sure that soon you will find the love that you're looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete