Thursday, December 15, 2011

Consuming Me

I have found almost everything ever to be written about love to be true.
Shakespeare said,
"Journey's end in lovers meeting"
What an extraordinary thought.
Personally I've never experienced anything remotely close to that, but I'm more then willing to believe that Shakespeare had.
I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should.
I'm constantly amazed at it's shear power to alter and define our lives.
It was Shakespeare who also said,
"Love is Blind"
Now that is something I know to be true.
For some quite inexplicably
love fates
For others love is simply
Lost
But then of coarse love can also be found,
even just for a night.
But you should never settle.
Unless it is
Mad
Passionate
Extraordinary
Love
It's a waste of time.
There are too many mediocre things in life
Love,
should not be one of them.
& when you find that love
Hold on to it.
Opportunities like that are rare.
& we have to be vigilant in protecting them.
but most importantly..
for no reason at all,

Love Unconditionally

& you will find happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment