Monday, May 16, 2011

Take Note.

I figured the best way to start my blog, would be to introduce you to a little bit of my life...

My name is Casey Nichelle Cook. I’m simple, open-minded and very blunt. I’m just an average girl that likes parties, gigs and special days with those I love. I’m a nice person in general. I’m very outgoing, there is nothing I love more then meeting new people. I love being outdoors and enjoying what God created. Spontaneous is my middle name. Life just became more unexpected than I had imagined. I'm scared and excited at the same time. But I know things will be good no matter what, because that's just how it goes. Family is absolutely the number one thing, and I have been blessed to be raised in the most amazing family. I’m the youngest of four incredible siblings, two brothers and one sister.
I’m an aunt of 4 nephews and 2 nieces they are the most adorable kids you will ever meet.
Music is my OCD, it definitely gets me through the day. I love taking pictures. I'm invincible because I don't do drugs. I’m a tom boy at heart. I hate snakes, if one gets near me I will probably cry and it will be one of the few times I will. I like when people use proper grammar when talking to me. I'm big on personal hygiene. I love dance parties and I daydream too much.

I might be a little reserved at first but that doesn’t mean give up. It takes a lot to earn my trust if I feel I can trust you you’ll know more than you want to. School is important even if at times I can take it for granted. I'm at the point in my life when I've come to realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. I don’t always get along with girls, because I can’t handle drama. I’m way to laid back and easy going to get involved in drama. Hence why I adore my best friends..

I have the best friends in the world! They mean more to me than they'll ever know. They're beautiful, intelligent and have always been there to support me. They’ve gotten me through some of my hardest times and I can’t imagine my life with out them. I couldn’t ask for better friends. I’m so blessed.
Alicia Card:
I’ve known this girl since the beginning of my junior year. 4 years and counting. Right from the beginning we became best friends and ever since have been inseparable. We have been through so much together, and even had our own falling out but we filled in the gap and have never been closer. I love this girl so much. It’s nice to know I always have someone to turn to, and I know she’ll always be there, with the best advice. From crazy drama to stupid boys, she can get me through it. Thank you Alicia for everything you deserve nothing short from the best. You have and always will be my best friend. I love you.

Jentry Hatch:
I have so many good things to say about this girl. We haven’t known each other long, but we can relate to so much. I see so much of myself in her. She’s absolutely stunning. You will never met a nicer girl. I know she’s got my back and can go to her with any of my problems. She so quickly has become one of the best friends I’ve ever had and I plan on it being that way for along time. Jentry you are wonderful, I love you so much. You are the third party that is sticking around. xoxo

Travis Wing:
Oh boy! I have a crazy relationship with this boy. We’ve fought a lot and both of us have had our moments but I wouldn’t change a thing. He knows me better then anyone, and has helped me get through so much. I miss him like crazy, and I can’t wait until he gets home so we can have our 5 hour conversations in his car. If you are looking for someone you can always depend on, Travis is your man. He can change the mood in any room, and I can always look to him to make me laugh. Even though I want to kill you sometimes, Travis you are best and I freaking love you

Kim Rangel:
I know this girl since 5th grade, that's 8 years. We are still really good friends. We have been through more together then anyone else. She's known me the longest and probably the best. I wish that we would hang out more then we do but I will always love her to death. She's absolutely darling and I love her. She's such an amazing friend.

I'm so blessed. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. Great family, Amazing friends. I have it all.

2 comments:

  1. okay, your blog is soooo much better than mine. i love this. everything written on it is completely true with every everything and everyone. i had no idea you were afraid of snakes and liked proper grammar.... guess i learn something new everyday. but seriously cook, when i read it i almost cried (i know, i'm such a baby) but you really are my best friend and we've been through thick and thin. i lovelovelooooove you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so basically i just read this blog again and I LOVE YOU!!!! You're the best, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete