Monday, May 23, 2011

On My Mind.

Well thanks to bored individuals both my laptop and home pc have crashed due to virus's. It's so frustrating to not be able to keep up on what's been going on online. But one advantage is that it's given me a lot of time to think about things. Life, friends, family, and.... love.

I've had one person on my mind a lot. Every song makes me think of him and is a constant reminder of what I can't have, and what I did wrong. I miss him. And it hurts to think that he was able to move on so quickly. But I haven't given up hope, love is still out there. Even though the world makes love look hard, I still believe that there is magic out there.  And I believe that once in a while people push on to something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in. Or to give someone a second chance. Something beyond the persistence of a dream.

I'm still looking for the right one
I don’t want him to be perfect
I want him to laugh at me trip me and then help me back up. Pick me up and throw me in the pool. Make me watch football for hours. Take me to the arcade and beat me
And love me for the person I am

He's out there. The one for me. And even though I miss you. I can't have you. I've accepted that.  You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could have or would have happened, or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.

This is for you.....

http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2011/05/erik-hassle-be-mine-feat-ellie-goulding/

No comments:

Post a Comment