Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Beginning of Many Things..

Well Alicia Card.... look what you have done. Yes, I'm officially a part of the blogging community. I can thank my best friend for this.

Along with my new adventures as a blogger, I became an aunt again yesterday. This is number six, and I'm so excited to have a new additon to the Cook family. We are growing.. FAST!

Jayce Thomas Cook. Born May 14, 2011. 8lbs 2 oz and 21 in long.
A little piece of heaven...
A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities
I'm already so in love with this little man. My nieces and nephews are my world. I honestly feel like the are my own. I can wait so see the cute personality Jayce has. Hopefully, he can put but with his crazy aunt.

1 comment:

  1. ah yaay, i am in love. i am seriously going to read your blog every single day. It's literally the best thing ever. And I don't know how many times I have said this to you but your new nephew = adorable.

    ReplyDelete