Saturday, May 19, 2012

All the Bells, Flowers, and Kisses

 I love weddings. 
Everything about them.
 They’re just so happy.

 I love seeing people in love.
 I love hearing how the bride and groom met
 and their proposal story.
I love when people cry at weddings. 
I love seeing old and new friends come together to celebrate.
 I love seeing families reunited.
 I love all the details that go into weddings; 
cakes, dresses, food, flowers, music, showers, and parties. 
I really do love just about every element.

I don’t know when I’ll get married, or who I’ll get married to,
 or even IF I’ll get married.
 It’s sometimes easy to get caught up in dreaming about how you want your perfect life and wedding to go, but His plan is even more perfect than we can ever dream about.

I want my own beautiful wedding, i do...
but even more then that,
I want a marriage more beautiful then my wedding.


Marry someone who treasures you and capture the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment