Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hakuna Matata

Summer of twenty-eleven did me well,
too well. 
Even though it will be a hard summer to beat,
I'm a firm believer in making every year a little better.
For the past four years me and my best friend have put together a bucket list for each summer.
This year is no different.
[alicia i know we haven't gotten together to do this but i started and i want you to add what i've left out <3]

Here's to..

Summer Twenty-Twelve



 




























Long Hot Summer by keith_urban

3 comments:

  1. I don't even have words to express how much I appreciate this summer bucket list. This is AMAZING!!!!!! I may be using this as a good outline for my summer musts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love. we are doing EVERY single thing :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love. We are doing EVERY single thing :)))

    ReplyDelete