Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Roots..

I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother
with a capital "M"
She's something sacred to me and I love her dearly.
.. 



Second, she's my best friend.
She's someone I can always talk to.
I can't count the many hours I've spent sitting with her after school or work just talking about my day. 
She's an amazing listener, and some how she understands just how I feel, and knows just what to say to make it all better.
Any trial that I've overcome or broken heart that's been healed, can always be traced back to her and her amazing advice and knowledge.

She's a woman of beauty and grace.
She's never been materialistic or vain, 
and yet some how she is the most beautiful woman I know.

She's patient and kind.
Despite all of my short-comings and all of my flaws,
she still loves me unconditionally and she shows that love daily. 
Unfortunately I'm not always that patient with her, but she is my example to be a little bit better everyday.

She is my miracle.
Not many people know or understand the trials she's been through.
And that's because you'll never see curse or whine about the trials life throws her.
When I was 12, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer,
a cancer that has no survivors...
except my mom.

         

She's hand down the strongest woman I know.
She is my hero.
I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for her.
I'm strongly convinced that the reason she's still here is to take care of and help me.
cause let me tell you...
I struggle!
Bless her heart for putting up with me for the last 20 years.

I'm so extremely nervous to become a mom and have kids,
but I know that if I can just be half the mom that my Mother is..
they'll be just fine.

Thank you Mom! Thank you for being incredible woman you are! I can't thank you enough for the love, support, and encouragement you've always given me! You are and forever will be my best friend, and
I'm so glad you're the woman I get to call Mom.
There aren't enough words to describe how much I love.
Thank you!
Any good I have in me is because of you!

I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment