Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Little More Aware..

Passion. 



One of the number one things that we look for in our partners.
 It’s a universal desire for someone to be passionate about you. 
It’s a plus when they are passionate about their own life, 
and about things that are important to them. 
It brings fervor and fire into any relationship and makes every day exciting. 
It’s odd that this is something we look for in people, as if there are people who aren’t passionate at all. 
Shouldn't everyone have something that excites, defines and drives them? 
Otherwise, life would be boring and meaningless. 
Passion should not be optional.

I hope others see me as the girl that is incredibly passionate about her life: Because I am.
I wouldn't trade the life I've built for anything. 

Amazing family and friends
Great relationships and opportunities
My life has been soo blessed. 

That is my passion.
My life.
My crazy...
chaotic...
busy... 
stressful...
overwhelming...
beautiful...
extraordinary.. 
life.

It's perfect. 
I wake up every day and am a little more aware of the incredible beauty I'm surround by. 


My life is what drives me.
to push through the pain,
the struggles,
and the heart ache.
because it's is worth the fight.

"Do things with passion, or not at all."

Take It All In (Featured on One Tree Hill) by Trent Dabbs

1 comment:

  1. I love it...Simply beautiful! I feel this way too & it's nice to see someone else that agrees. And great song choice :) Trent Dabbs is extremely amazing.

    ReplyDelete