Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 Years On A Jet Plane...


I found this little gem today.
 2 years ago this was my life. 
young & in love
now 2 years later and 6,031.72 miles apart,
I've finally realized the important role he played in my life.
I've been bitter about it for a long time, 
but I decided its time to move on.
He brought me to where I am today.
& I'm in the best place, with great family and amazing friends.
While thinking about Brock and other past relationship, I've come to this conclusion...
Before you can grow up, you must fall in love three times.

Once, you must fall in love with your best friend, and possibly ruining your friendship. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship and more.

 Once, you must fall in love with someone you believe is perfect. You will learn that no one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as anything less than you deserve. 

And Once, you must fall in love with someone that is exactly like you. This will teach you about who you are, and who you want to be. 
And when you’re through with all that, you learn that the people who care about you the most are the ones that you hurt, and the ones that hurt you are the ones that needed you the most. But most of all, you learn that love is only a concept and is not something that can be defined, it is different to each and every person on this earth.

Life lesson:

Live. Learn. Love.

When A Heart Breaks - Travis Ewing Covers by TravisEwingMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment