Saturday, March 17, 2012

Young, Wild & Free....

"I don't care how long it takes me I'm going somewhere beautiful.."
that's the dream.

I'm making it happen one step at a time...

SPRING BREAK MEXICO 2012

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest. To open my eyes to be all that I can be. To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown. To feel the wind, to touch the stars. I promise to discover myself. To stand tall with greatness. To chase down and catch every dream. 
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE. 

It was a week of sun, smiles, and laughter.
An escape from reality and chance to set myself free from the boring daily routine.

New friendships were made...

Others simply made stronger..


Memories were made..

& more are yet to come..


The greatest thing about this week, was the fact that it was absolutely unforgettable. It was a reminder of the wonderful people I have in my life, and a reminder of how many incredible opportunities I've been blessed with.
I'm not lucky.
I'm blessed.






The Paper Kites - Bloom by paperbacks7

No comments:

Post a Comment