Monday, February 27, 2012

Keep Calm & Drink Chocolate.

So as the snow is coming down and I sit here wrapped in a blanket looking out the window enjoying it's beauty and procrastinating my math homework, I began to think about my life. Where I've been, where I'm going..etc. when I realized that honestly, no matter where you end up, and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be.
In life we do things- some, we wish we had never done; some, we wish we could replay a million times in our heads- but they all make us who we are. And in the end, those experiences shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be at the exact place we are today.


So just live. 
Make mistakes.
Take lots of chances.
& have wonderful times.
but never, ever, second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you are going.



Featherstone by taryncoulson

No comments:

Post a Comment