Monday, February 6, 2012

Nothing Is Permanant. Right?

CHANGE

I have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes we have to make changes in our life, and then there are those times when change comes unexpectedly.
Without warning.
Out of the blue.
Knock you off your feet,
kind of change.

Alot has changed this week.
Some by choice, others by default.
 The life lesson I've learned:
In life we never lose friends, we simply find out who the real ones are.
I'm constantly amazed at how much you learn about someone when put in a certain situation.
Sometimes you find out they aren't who you thought they were.
& Sometimes you find out your friendship is only strengthened by hardships.
 I've always told myself, "I'm strong enough"
I never want to need someone else.
but there comes a day when you do.
I appreciate those in my life who are never changing.
Steadfast.
Immovable.
My true friends.
Friendships that no distance could change.
no boy could come between.
& no petty drama could alter.

Things change and friends leave and life doesn't stop for anybody. So find those that will join you for the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment