Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's About The Story

LAS VEGAS

This last weekend this lucky girl roadtripped down through a crazy snowstorm with my bestie, two new completely awesome girls, and one boy who braved a car full of girls. After 6 hours, 3 pee stops for lindsey, and multiple games of "never have I ever", we had made it to SIN CITY.
 
even though we spend the next two days shopping, gambling, walking the strip etc.. we went down for one special reason...
 
LMFAO!
 

Even though my valentines day wasn't spent at a romantic dinner with a boy who shows is "love" with teddy bears, flowers, and chocolate...
 I spent my valentines day with the BEST people, and experiencing one of the most AMAZING nights of my life!


 
sometimes all you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess, just breathe and enjoy the moment at hand.

[my claim to fame. kissing REDFOO!]


Life is about the story!
 It's about taking risks
& making memories.


2 comments: