Monday, January 23, 2012

Love. Yourself. More.

Casey Nichelle Cook

According to wonderful google.
My name says that I am:

Inspiring but melodramatic.
 [i suppose]
Charismatic but impulsive.
[a good portion of the time]
Passionate but flighty.
[so i've been told]
Ambitious but stubborn.
[unbelievably true]

For those who know me probably agree with this.
Oh well. I pride myself on my imprefections and differences.

Being different
is one of the most
BEAUTIFUL
things on earth.
[embrace your "you"ness]

Who am i?

i am who i once was and who i have yet to become.
i am the things i've seen and done.
i am the healing and the heart break.
i am the joy and pain.
i am those around me and those who are no longer here.
i am more faith then fear.
i am leading not following.
i am on the pursuit of happiness
i am every mistake i've made
i am every ounce of love i've shared
i am a daughter, a sibling, an aunt, a student, a friend.
i am whatever you "think" i am.
but i am me.
& i will surprise you.




*remember with all your flaws and problems, there is no need to change anything. The only thing you need to change it the thought that you need changing.

3 comments:

  1. this may very well be my favorite of all the posts you've ever done. in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i couldn't agree more. you seriously have a way with words that brings so much passion and emotion. i don't think i get teary eyed over any other blog then when i read yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being unique is always beautiful. Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete