Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anthem Of The Underdog

"Be strong when you are weak
Be brave when you are scared
Be humble when you are victorious"

I underestimate myself.
It's hard living in provo, with soo many beautiful intelligent girls and still feeling like you have something more to offer then everyone else.
It's become one big competition.
But I honestly believe that the girls aren't as genuine as they used to be.

I'm not the prettiest girl, and I'm not going to spend hours photo-shopping pictures to look like I am. 
I'm not a rich little daddy's girl, I know how to work hard for things. 
I'm not the smartest girl, I still have so much to learn from others.

So I may not be perfect.
But I'm %100 me.
I'm stubborn
indecisive
tough
loud
hard headed
goofy
honest
loyal
full of love
completely genuine.

There you have it. I'm just a girl who can admit her flaws, but knows her strengths. And regardless of how many amazing girls there are in this town, I still have a lot to offer.
 & I believe that.


It's not about being perfect,
It's about being better then you were the day before.

2 comments:

  1. and as her bestest friend, i completely agree 100% percent
    and i LOVE everything about this. sometimes it's nice to get a reminder that you yourself, have so many great qualities and looks about you that makes yourself unique and that makes you who you are. oh, and i am stealing that quote. LOVE it and i LOVE you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casey!!!
    well said.
    You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete