Thursday, January 12, 2012

Through Dark Clouds & Heart Ache

School
Work
Boys
Cars
Money
Stressors
You know what I'm taking about. One of those days, weeks or months that just kicks you around and knocks you down. Makes you feel like the whole world is against you.

But then by some miracle, light comes into your life.
Maybe a continuing burst or even just a glistening ray.
Today it's been my girls
[You know who you are]

A random call
A reconciliation
A plan for the weekend
A facebook shout out

Whatever it was, and whoever you are..
 you turned a rough 'n tough day into
one that had a little more light and a litte more love.

My friends remind me by their very steadfastness that
truth

beauty
&
 goodness
 exist in the world and that, no matter what, there are and always will be people loving people through think and thin.
Here's to you.
 The friends who have stayed beside me when I wasn't sure who I was or were I was going.
[Thank you]

No comments:

Post a Comment