Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Promise, Not a Label

The best advice I can give anyone, 
is to pick your best friend wisely.
I got really lucky with mine.

My best friend is
Funny
Intelligent
Creative
Beauitful
&
 Very Kind

She's also...

Out of Control
Frustrating
Complicated
&
Childish

But I would not have her any other way
& the best part of Alicia Card is that she's always there when I need her.
We've been inseparable for 4 years now and our friendship has become irrepacable.

We walk around talking to complete strangers.
Laugh for absolutely no reason at all.
Have stupid fights that are over in 10 minutes.
Attempt to dance and sing like the pros.
Have a billion "you-had-to-be-there" moments.
Make fun of eachother.
Act like we're on crack.

But most importantly..
no matter what happens,
we're always there for eachother,
through the good and bad times.
Because being best friends is a promise, not a label

 So here's to the years to come with my best friend right by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment