Thursday, November 17, 2011

If The Shoe Fits...

Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world


There are four important shoes a girl will wear in her lifetime..



Mom's shoes that she couldn't take off


Her first pair of heels



Her cowboy boots


&
Her wedding shoes



It's true a pair of shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella. What I really love about them... is the fact that they contain someone's personal history. It's funny that every pair I own means so much more to me because everyone of them tells a story, and has been apart of significant moments in my life. For women, shoes are so important. Good shoes take you good places.

1 comment:

  1. and might I add, you made some great selections of new shoes this past week, to fill with amazing new memories and stories! (:

    ReplyDelete