Friday, April 6, 2012

A Part Of My Heart














There is only
ONE TREE HILL
[and it's your home]



"There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. But omitted, and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves- or lose the ventures before us."
-William Shakespeare

The beginning:
In 2003 the story began.
I was just an 11 year old girl who joined a trend but fell in love with a show that was more then your typical tv drama.
     


[I've even met some of the cast]





The end:
Nine years later...
 I'm still watching and still falling in love.
As funny as it sounds, One Tree Hill is a part of where I am today. I was in 6th grade when it began and now I'm a sophomore in college. I grew with One Tree Hill. And as I watched the series finally last night, it was almost heartbreaking. I felt as though a part of me was ending, almost like losing a loved one. I know it sounds silly, but nine years! Think of something that you've been apart of for nine years... it's just like that.
I've connected with characters and experiences, and I've learned a lot about living life. It's influenced my choices and had an impact on my attitude.
It's a part of me.
It's a part of my heart.


"It's the oldest story in the world. 
One day your 17 planning for someday, 
& then quietly and without you ever noticing someday is today
& then someday is yesterday 
and this is your life."


No comments:

Post a Comment