Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just Take My Breath Away..

You know that feeling.
 That spark. 
That fire.
 That undeniable passion you feel when you first meet someone.
 It's the way your heart races every time they smile. 
or the way your mind wanders to the thought of them every spare moment.
 Yeah.
 That feeling
Usually it's all a bunch of crap, and in reality it's just a fleeting feeling that soon fades.
but in that moment, it's beautiful. 
It gives you a reason to believe in love.
To believe that someone in this world can take your breathe away again.

Yes. 
Here I am.
heart pounding. mind racing. stomach fluttering.
I know it's wrong to expect anything.
but it's that glimmer of hope. 
that thought that maybe, just maybe this one will be something special
.....
that's what keeps me believing in love.
To be loved.
 To know that there is someone out there who would give their all to only be with you, someone more than willing to share their world with you.
 Someone who will take your hand and hold it, and never let it go. Someone who holds you in their arms, someone who tells you he’s holding his entire world there at that very moment. 
A person who will love you with their all. 
To love and be loved
 that is something we All wish for.


Call me a dreamer.
I am
I trust too often and hold back too little. 
But that's just me.
I'd rather risk it all and get hurt,
then spend my whole life wondering what if..
what if that one moment could have turned into a life time.
[I learned that lesson the hard way]


heart pounding. mind racing. stomach fluttering.
that inescapable feeling.
i can't deny it.
nor will i.
cause it's an absolutely beautiful feeling.
Sia - My Love by MsKleona

No comments:

Post a Comment