Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Time In-Between...

24 months.
104 weeks.
730 days.
17531.62 hours.
63113852 seconds.

2 years.

This shouldn't be such a scary amount of time. 
but nonetheless it is.

Meet Travis Arthur Wing
My bestest best guy friend.




We met January 2, 2011, in our singles ward, and were inseparable from that point forward. 
We known each others dreams and goals
likes and dislikes.
passions and fears.
but overall we know each others heart.
I can't tell you how many hours we've spend just sitting and talking in his car.
It feels as  though I've known him my entire life.











So many incredible moments and memories.
I love you travis. 
& I couldn't be more proud of your decision to go serve the lord.
You have an amazing heart, I've seen it, and I can't wait for you to have the chance to share it with the people of Brazil. 
I have no doubt that you will be one of the most amazing missionaries that country has seen.
Work hard and remember...
"He never said it'd be easy, he said it'd be worth it."


Long Distance° Bruno Mars by lildevill

No comments:

Post a Comment