Monday, October 17, 2011

You Don't Need To Know

7 Things you don't need to know.
[only cause i love you tiff xo.]


1.  I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with. Guys already have the attention span of a guppy but when it comes to me, it's even shorter. I swear they are only interested for like a week and then they are completely over it. It's extremely frustrating.

2. If this wasn't already very apparent, I'm a food whore. I day dream about it, and crave it all day long. Nothing makes me happier then a big plate of food. Ahhh I'm in love.

3.  I'm a massive clean freak. My friends all know this but I absolutely hate dirt and messes. Call me OCD but seriously nothing is worse then a nasty bathroom of hair and junk, or a trashy room with stuff scattered every where.

4. I scrapbook. Yep, I just admitted it. I have for years now, and it's become quite an addiction. I document every moment of my life, and scrapbook it. Funny right. Now you know why I have a million picture on facebook. =]

5. I'm terrified of snakes. I like to think that I'm a pretty tough girl, but when it comes to snakes, if one gets even remotely close to me I'll cry. When I was eight my older sister thought it would be funny to throw a snake in on my bed while I was play barbie's. It scarred me for life.

6. I over anaylze everything. This is fairly typical of most girls but I swear I was born a worrier. I'm always so concerned of others feelings and I spend way too much time trying to make a situation perfect. I suppose it's a blessing and a curse.  

7. If you've read my blog you know this. I'm the biggest hopeless romantic. Call me crazy but I still believe in love. There's just something comforting knowing that you can find someone that will love you at your worst and hold you at your weakest. Love is beautiful, endearing, and absolutely exhausting, but strangely it's worth it. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Hahaha I love this list!!!
    Yes, witnessed #3 when we made a mess with vampire teeth on your table in your room.
    #4, you should've heard me gasp when I read that. and then you said "yep, I admit it!" hahaha, that made me laugh!
    #6 I'm the same way.
    #7 love it.
    #8 you're the best for making this (: thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete