Friday, August 3, 2012

You & Improved.

She only felt afraid when she spent too much time thinking about the past or projecting into the future. When she focused on whatever life has placed right in front of her in this moment, she knew she would be okay.

Dating is so complicated, 
and almost near impossible in utah valley.
everyone has too many options,
and most people have commitment issues.
very few know how to communicate well,
and there is so much assumption. 

 I think we all deserve better.
 I think that boys/girls need to make up their minds,
 and figure out what they want.
 If you want something, you’re going to have to fight for it.
It's all so much easier then we portray it to be.

it's simple.
find what makes you happy 
and who makes you happy
& you're set.
promise.

I'm guilty of letting other things get in the way.
and possibly missing out on great opportunities and relationships.
but i don't regret where i'm at.

 & i'll never regret him or say i wish i never met him because once upon a time he was exactly what i needed

 I miss him. No, let me correct that, I miss the old him. I miss the old him that cared about me and the old him that would treat me so well. The old him that would talk to me every day and always have me smiling. I miss the him that made me happy and knew what to say at any given point in time. 
I miss the old us.

But i've realized how important it is to spend time alone.
to find strength in your self.
to be your own definition.


"we woman have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives.
we have to decide what's important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. 
we have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. 
we have to learn to be content with what we are."
-
Marjorie Pay Hinkley 


Free Falling (Tom Petty/John Mayer) by Wire and Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment