Monday, July 23, 2012

Anchor Me



It still amazes me how God knows exactly who to put in my life, 
and He knows exactly what I need to hear. 


Even though I'm frustrated and stressed to the max, 
I'm aware of the beautiful people that bless my life daily.
And i'm so thankful for their constant support and loving advice.


my life is in limbo right now.
stuck in a place i don't want to be.
and forced to make a decision i'm unprepared to make.


everyone knows i'm the most indecisive person on earth,
but come on, should it really be this hard?
shouldn't that gut feeling kick in and tell me what to do?
well it hasn't.


“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
[thank you sam]


but even though i have no idea what i'm going to do,
i'll be okay.
i'll be okay because i still have the one thing that humanity thrives on...


for those who need it just as much as me,

Whatever you do, hold on to hope!
  The tiniest thread will twist into an unbreakable cord. Let hope anchor you in the possibility, that this is NOT the end of your story, that change will bring you to peaceful shores



Everything's Okay - Lenka by tepsquared

No comments:

Post a Comment