Thursday, September 8, 2011

Live. Dream. Love.

Live Beautifully
Dream Passionately
Love Completely

You have one chance, one life and what you do with it is up to you.
I've spent the last couple weeks taking life one moment at a time. Not worrying about tomorrow. Forgetting about what others think. & living life for me, and no one else. For so long everything I've done was for someone else. 
Making others happy and meeting their expectations and dreams. But I'm done playing the part of perfect daughter, best friend, or girlfriend. I was just want to be me. & if you can't handle that, you don't deserve me.
I'm not worried about being set in my career. I'm not worried about being the coolest girl in utah valley. and I'm not worried about finding a husband and getting married right away. I just wanna live a life worth remembering.
 I wanna do the things that make me happy
Who knows where life will take me, the road is long and in the end the journey is the destination.

1 comment: