Monday, September 12, 2011

Waiting On Someday

Someday.. you'll meet a guy that sweeps you off your feet.
Someday.. you'll fall in love.
Someday.. you'll marry the man of your dreams.
Someday.. you'll live happily ever after.

Ya I've heard it all before. But what if someday isn't in the cards for me? What if there isn't a guy who likes me enough to stick around long enough to fall in love with me? What if I never get my someday? Don't get me wrong i'm in no rush to settle down and start having a family but I see everyone else finding someone to be with and it makes me jealous. I want someone who I can call mine. Someone who makes me weak in the knees. And I want someone who's crazy about me. I don't like to admit it but I'm your typical closet romantic. I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe love conquers all. That doesn't mean there isn't going to be hard days or difficult things to deal with cause there will be but finding that one person that does it for you and knowing that person loves you back, just makes everything so much easier. So I'm patiently waiting for someday.... Someday, when someone will walk into my life and make me realize why it never worked with anyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment