Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Moving at My Own Pace


she's banged up.
mentally and emotionally
literally and metaphorically
but everyday she walks outside with a smile on her face
because that's who she is
& because she's the hero of her own story.

 I have to remind myself that no one is going to make my dreams come true for me. It is my job to get up every day and work toward the things that are deepest in my heart, and to enjoy every step of the journey rather than wishing I was already where I want to end up.


I'm still not sure about a lot of things. and i feel like that's been looked down upon, but the way i see it is, i'm taking my time....
I'm taking my time deciding what I want to do...
who I want to be...
& who I want to be with...

stop hating on me for that!!
let me enjoy the ride.

                Dream on...

No comments:

Post a Comment