Monday, August 8, 2011

The Power of a Country Song

I can't picture a more perfect day.
I woke up saturday and spent the whole day with the family on the lake.
It was an absolutely gorgeous morning.
I came home. Showered. And got ready for Tim.
Yep, That's right Tim McGraw.
The concert could not have been more perfect.
The Band Perry, and Luke Bryan were the perfect opening.
That's the best part about country music is that it sounds just as good live as it does on the radio.
So right before Tim McGraw came on just two country girls [who were up to no good] snuck into the seated area. Instead of coming out on the stage, Tim sang his first song in the seated area about 20 ft from us.
I was star-struck. But even better then that when he headed on to stage we walk right by the isle in front of us. So naturally we ran up to see him as he walked by and I got to touch him.
UNREAL.
That's the only way to describe it.
Oh but wait... it gets better.
After that we snuck into the pit right in front of the stage.
Front row at Tim McGraw.
Does life get any better?
I think not.
It was unbelievable. I had chills.
Tim in way sexy and after 20 years still has the most amazing voice.
Picture perfect night.
Then to complete my perfect night I got to come home to a letter from Jordan filled with pictures.
August, 6 2011, I love you.
Thank you for a day I will never forget.

Picture roll... here we go..

[My life is just a country song in the making..]

No comments:

Post a Comment